Art Prints | Tinsel Town | Lucy LoveheartLucy Loveheart
Lucy has always been captivated by the many charms of London. This picture depicts some of the most significant places in the city to Lucy and casts them in a magical glittery light. At the top of the picture is Liverpool St. Station which is the gateway to many of Lucy’s visits. In the middle is the Albert Hall which was next to the Royal college of Art where Lucy studied. At the bottom is the Design Centre in Islington where Lucy and her business partner launched their business and above that is a red building which represents Café Rouge, where Lucy worked for many years as their in house artist.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter