Art Prints | The Rainbow | Lucy LoveheartLucy Loveheart
Lucy’s husband took her to Scotland for her birthday where they discovered many beautiful beaches. When they arrived at this particular beach, the scene they beheld was serene and sunny, but within moments of setting out on their walk towards the sea they experienced the full gamut of weather conditions. In a short space of time they saw sun, rain, wind, hail stones and at the end of it all a beautiful rainbow. She had lost this picture and it was only recently discovered by a friend, who took it out of the drawer and wanted to give it a new lease of life!
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter