Art Prints | Swimming In The Sunset | Lucy LoveheartLucy Loveheart
One beautiful late summer evening, a party of Lucy’s friends visited Holkham beach in Norfolk. All the people on the beach appeared to be leaving just as they were arriving so it seemed as though they had the whole vast beach to themselves. Two of the friends in the party had recently met and fallen in love, and, lost in the magic of the moment, ran into the sea for a swim. The sun was setting at that exact moment, and the water turned from blue into a multi-coloured rainbow sea.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter