Art Prints | Queen And Country | Lucy LoveheartLucy Loveheart
This picture is from a small collection of paintings which pay tribute to the glittery, golden side of the monarchy. The inspiration for this piece came from all the pomp and pageantry on display during the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations of 2012. Lucy found, to her surprise, that many of her Japanese clients were particularly fond of these images, and have since become highly collectable when they are exhibited at the British Fairs in Tokyo and Osaka.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter