This beautiful painting depicts the famous Holkham Beach in North Norfolk. It is a place very close to Lucy's heart. A path through the forest leads to the huge beach, and a winding stream leads the way to the sea. Many people like to take horses to Holkham for a ride, and the Queen's horses can often be seen exercising here!
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 50 x 28.5 cm
- Size of print 36.5 x 15cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
Please allow 6-7 working days (but can be arranged sooner if needed for special occasions).
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.