The story of Peter Pan was Lucy’s all-time favourite, and spent most of her childhood re-enacting scenes from the story in her front room with her brother. She has painted versions of the characters and places in the book many times and even had a ‘Peter Pan’ exhibition. When Lucy visited the magical island of St Lucia she felt as though she had arrived in the Never, Never Land. She even saw a Pirate ship sail by ‘Sugar Beach’ where she was staying!
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Size of print 29.7 x 42 cm
- Size of image 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
- Comes rolled, wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a postal tube
Sadly we are unable to send mounted or framed prints outside of the UK but we can offer a print rolled into a postal tube as pictured.
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.