This latest work is in one of Lucy's favourite formats. Essentially a grid design which allows her to create “treasure boxes” featuring the great icons of Kew. Central to the painting is a wonderful image of the Pagoda, surrounded by the amazing flora and fauna of the gardens as well as the other spectacular buildings on the site, including the glass houses and stunning gates.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Size of image 24.5 x 35.5cm
- size of print 29.7 x 42 cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
- Comes rolled, wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a postal tube
Sadly we are unable to send mounted or framed prints outside of the UK but we can offer a print rolled into a postal tube as pictured.
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.