This picture is from a small collection of paintings which pay tribute to the glittery, golden side of the monarchy. The inspiration for this piece came from all the pomp and pageantry on display during the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations of 2012. Lucy found, to her surprise, that many of her Japanese clients were particularly fond of these images, and have since become highly collectable when they are exhibited at the British Fairs in Tokyo and Osaka.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Size of print 29.7 x 42 cm
- Size of image 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
- Comes rolled, wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a postal tube
Sadly we are unable to send mounted or framed prints outside of the UK but we can offer a print rolled into a postal tube as pictured.
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.