This classic Fairytale has always been a huge favourite of Lucy’s. She always loved the idea of a bed made with a huge pile of beautifully patterned mattresses, so much so that she has a mini ‘Princess and the pea’ bed in her studio! Lucy, has very pale skin that bruises easily, and when she was little, somehow this story helped her to feel better about this and her mother would tell her that it must mean that she was a REAL princess!
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Size of print 29.7 x 42 cm
- Size of image 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
- Comes rolled, wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a postal tube
Sadly we are unable to send mounted or framed prints outside of the UK but we can offer a print rolled into a postal tube as pictured.
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.