Art Prints | A Midsummer Nights Garden | Lucy LoveheartLucy Loveheart
This picture is about a beautiful secret garden Lucy used to visit in her childhood. The garden lay behind a high brick wall and when the gate was shut it was completely cut off from the small market town of Bury St. Edmunds that lay beyond. The garden was full of trees and pretty flowers and secret places. At night time it was floodlit by a nearby street lamp and it had a mysterious magical feel. The only sound was the trickling of water from the fountain with a little stone statue of ‘Puck’ on the top of it. Lucy would gaze at it all and imagine she could fly out if the window and around the garden like Puck and the fairies from A Midsummer Nights Dream.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50 cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter