Lucy created this stunning painting exclusively for the Royal Horticultural Society Hampton Court Flower Show.
This painting depicts the pink roses and butterflies associated with this event. Lucy pays homage to the rich history of Hampton Court Palace, bringing to life the statues of the lion and unicorn on the palace gates and covering Hampton Court Palace with an abundance of Tudor roses.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50 cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
Please allow 6-7 working days (but can be arranged sooner if needed for special occasions).
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.