This magical wintery scene was created for The Country Living Fair in Islington several years ago. It features a series of festive vignettes celebrating the many sides of this much loved season. On the right of the picture is a scene of a choir singing carols at the Leaping Hare, Wyken Hall in Suffolk. Above that is a Christmas tree farm, with the ships from the popular carol ‘I saw three ships come sailing in’ far in the distance. To the top left of the picture are the beach huts in Wells next the sea, and the rest of the picture depicts family and friends and fantasy figures all entering into the festive spirit.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50 cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
Please allow 6-7 working days (but can be arranged sooner if needed for special occasions).
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.