This latest work is in one of Lucy's favourite formats. Essentially a grid design which allows her to create “treasure boxes” featuring the great icons of Kew. Central to the painting is a wonderful image of the Pagoda, surrounded by the amazing flora and fauna of the gardens as well as the other spectacular buildings on the site, including the glass houses and stunning gates.
- High quality print on archival acid-free paper using light-fast inks
- Displayed in an off-white presentation mount
- Size with mount 40 x 50cm (fits standard frame)
- Size of print 24.5 x 35.5cm
- All prints are hand-decorated with a sprinkle of magic and glitter
Please allow 6-7 working days (but can be arranged sooner if needed for special occasions).
Please note- we are now proud to say that all our prints are hand decorated with sprinkles of eco friendly, biodegradable, vegan glitter... and a little bit of magic.